Name: skT45625 Date: 07/26/2000
Microsoft(R) Windows NT(TM)
(C) Copyright 1985-1996 Microsoft Corp.
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0-C, mixed mode)
1. Double click to run " SwingSet2.jar " in jdk1.3\demo\jfc\SwingSet2
2. Move the toolbar out of the application window by dragging the left handle.
Now you have two windows, one is the original SwingSet2 application window, the
other one is the small toolbar window.
3. Click anything on the toolbar in the 2nd window so the content in the 1st
(main) window changes.
4. Kill the toolbar window, it's supposed to get back to the main window, but it
is inproperly displayed. The upper half of the bar is now cut off.
5. Now, if you minimize the window and then recover it, the toolbar will be
(Review ID: 107642)