Name: dmR10075 Date: 12/08/2000
It is regression from the focus works, bug is not reproducible on Merlin b34.
The system configuration to reproduce:
Solaris 5.7 on x86, CDE(or dtwm) or Enlightenment with click-to-focus focus policy.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the test case attached to report.
2. Frame will appear.
5. Click on Button(or press Space).
6. Window without decorations will appear.
7. Click on Window.
8. Press several character keys - the output will show key events dispatched in Java with
source as window
9. Note that for any key press two java KEY_PRESSED events arrived.
Name: iaR10016 Date: 11/05/2002
JCK1.4a test api/javax_swing/interactive/JWindowTests.html#JWindow [JWindowTest0002, JWindowTest0003]
fails due to the same reason in JDK1.4.2-b05 on Suse Linux 8.0 (GNOME) and RedHat Linux 7.3 (GNOME) with click-to-focus focus policy.
Please, note that I am not able to reproduce this bug with JDK1.4.0-fcs on the same machine.
Also, please note that bug 4771836 is not reproducible on my machine (I can reproduce it on RedHat 8.0 only).