Name: yyT116575 Date: 07/16/2001
java version "1.4.0-beta"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.0-beta-b65)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.0-beta-b65, mixed mode)
This bug is easily demonstrated in the example that comes with jdk1.4 and
jdk1.3. The example can be found in jdk1.4\demo\jfc\SwingSet2
\SwingSet2Plugin.html. After loading choose the JTable Demo.
1. Dbl-Click on a cell in the Favorite Number column.
2. A text box appears and the number is displayed with decimals.
3. Edit the value and click on another control outside the table e.g. the
Selection Mode combo box.
The text box despairs and the number is formatted (the decimal point
despairs) - just as if you had clicked another cell/row.
The text box is still there (it's still got the black border) and had you
clicked a Save button the last edit would have been lost!!!
1. Click on a cell in the Favorite Color column.
2. A combo box appears with a list of colors.
3. Now click on another control outside the table e.g. the Selection Mode combo
The combo box despairs and turns into a color.
The combo box is still there!!
(Review ID: 128179)