When users decides the cancel an unsaved entry in Exception site list, it should be exited out w/o displaying the Security Warning- HTTP Location dialog
*** Tested Configurations:
- x86 Win 7
- JRE 8 / 7u PIT builds:
http://rehudson.us.oracle.com/nightlyws/jdk8-deploy/b255_2013-11-05-0301_664/bundles/ (build #664)
http://rehudson.us.oracle.com:8080/hudson/job/deploy-1-prebuild/ws/bundles/ (build #609)
*** Steps to reproduce:
0) Install either jre 8 or jre 7u PIT build above
1) Invoke Java control panel--.> Security and click 'Manage Exceptions'
2) Click 'Add' to add a site
3) Enter: http://www.someValidURL.com in the location
4) Click 'Cancel'
- Expected behavior: Should exit out w/o displaying Security Warning - about Including HTTP Location dialog
- Actual: same behavior as click 'OK', e.g. Security Warning - about Including HTTP Location dialog popped up
(actually, clicking either 'Continue' or 'Cancel' from Security Warning- HTTP Location dialog, it does not save the entry as expected, but this dialog should not be displayed in the first place- no use at all)