Uploaded image for project: 'JDK'
  1. JDK
  2. JDK-8224171

The cleanup multi-font related code in the XFontPeer

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Subcomponent:
      2d
    • Resolved In Build:
      b08
    • CPU:
      generic
    • OS:
      linux

      Description

      This change is the part of my effort to clean up the native initialization code in awt/2d. Initially, I have dropped the native code inside initIds() which was unused. Now I tried to check is the code inside initIDs() is used for the meaningful purpose.

      I found that XFontPeer.initIds() uses XFontPeer.xfsname field which is always null, so in this fix, I have dropped the field itself, the initIds, the methods which depend on this field, and methods which calls methods which depends on this field, etc.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              Assignee:
              serb Sergey Bylokhov
              Reporter:
              serb Sergey Bylokhov
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: