JMC Template Manager removes control attributes and changes the event settings (values) in a JFC file, without the user explicitly changing the setting/values.
A JFC file maps control options for event settings through control attribute, for example
Control Attribute for Event
When a JFC file is imported to JMC and opened using the steps given below, then the control attributes definitions get deleted
Steps to reproduce
- Import the jfc file attached from Template Manager
- Select the Template and click edit, the Template option interface will be shown for the first time
- click on the button "Advanced" and Template Event details interface will be opened,
- Click OK
- Now Edit, or Export this file again, the control options will be missing in the JFC/template.
- The diff of imported and exported jfc files will give the summary of the manipulations done to the JFC file by JMC
Changes to Event Settings